In the coaching program IP with HP (Inner power with horse power) you will discover how you can use your inner power to get the best out of yourself. As a result, you’ll get a lot more rest, space and relaxation in your life. You’ll discover your hidden qualities and how you can use this to feel better inside your body. Not only during this journey, but also afterwards. You’ll get practical tools to use in your everyday life. So you not only can get the best out of yourself, but also the best out of your life!
This coaching program delivers you the following:
- You will know who you really are and what your hidden qualities are so you can use those in your daily life.
- You will get more energy and you will know how you can supply energy again and again at times when you need it.
- You will notice what it is to be here and now and to use this in your everyday life
- You will discover how you can stop worrying and create rest in your head.
- You will experience how it feels if you’re really in connection with yourself.
- You will know what steps you need to take to get more out of your life.
This intensive coach program is individual. Normally a session of horse coaching takes about 1,5 hours. A unique opportunity to really work on yourself together with the horses! During these 6 weeks, two weekly or monthly sessions, you will work on six steps that help to boost your inner strength. Each session we will work with the horses, but you’ll also experience other forms of coaching and exercises. Each session you’ll get some ‘ homework ‘ exercises so you can learn as much as possible from this process.
We work according to a structured model that is based on a (scientifically based) psychological model (ACT = Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), translated to horse coaching. Although horse coaching is sometimes seen as a shady method but there is nothing shady about horse coaching. You’re going to get started with proven effective methods and principles.
Price per person
9.000 SEK for 6 sessions including a book.
Also possible as an intensive coach week.