Included in the price:
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic)
- 3 nights/4 days stay in a stuga with shower/toilet
(based on 2 persons per room, some single rooms available)
- Native guidens and experience:
* Welcome ceremony
* Working with a medicine wheel to explore the spirit of yourself, the soul and mind
* Teaching about the 4 elements: fire, air, water & earth
* Intro in natures medicine and plants
* Drum & flute healing session/vibration therapy between the horses
* Working with your totem animal
* Native dancing
* Jacuzzi evening
- Breakfast, lunch/picnic and dinner (also vegetarian possible)
- Outdoor meals
- Drink with the meal: coffee/tea, milk and juice
- Bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Trip to and from the ranch
- Drinks and snacks other than the drinks with meals
- Extra activities (possible to book extra activities)
- Extra fee for a single room: 600 SEK.
- English guided but Swedish and Dutch help if needed.
- You don’t have to be a ‘horse person’ or rider to participate in this week.
4.900 SEK per person, Thursday till Sunday, based on 2 persons per room.
4.000 SEK per person, if you sleep in your own caravan, camper, tent. Meals are included.
- Free internet access for all guests
- Guides available in the languages Dutch, English and Swedish
- The cottages aren’t equipped with kitchen and living room and you don’t have the possibility to cook a meal in your own cottage. That’s why we offer all the packages including all meals or B&B with breakfast only. We have a service house with stove, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, microwave etc. All guests can use this.
- Free use of the different picnic areas such as the tipi tent and the chuck wagon, fire places, anti mosquito tent, play area, etc.
- Would you come alone or with two people then it may be possible that there is another couple in the other bedroom. In that case you share the bathroom together.
Basic program Back to Native Experience
Together with Ken, we made an interesting program so you can discover more about the Native world.
We are supported in this all through the inspiring environment of the Sun Dance Ranch in Sweden where a herd of about 20 horses live in freedom all year round on about 20 hectares of meadows and woods. The perfect accomodation for a Native week!
Day 1 Arrival, welcome ceremony
Arrival at the ranch 4:00 pm arrival at the ranch.
At 19h we eat together outside around the campfire. We are getting to know each other and you get a tour around the ranch. Later the evening we have a Welcome ceremony.
Day 2 Medicine wheel
Working with a medicine wheel to explore the spirit of yourself, the soul and mind
Teaching about the 4 elements: fire, air, water & earth.
Day 3 Natures medicine, drum session, dancing
Intro to natural medicines and plants
Drum and flute healing session, vibration therapy between the horses
BBQ & Native dancing
Day 4 Totem animal, home
Working with your totem animal in the morning.
After the outside lunch around the campfire, we have a last meeting and discussion but after that it is unfortunately time to pack and go home.