Included in the price:
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- 6 nights/7 days stay in a stuga with shower/toilet based on 2 persons per room
- 5 days of personal development:
* Full Moon Ceremony
* Energy exercises
* Reiki treatment
* Introduction to the Pendulum
* Introduction to laying (tarot) cards
* Personal Horse Coaching
* Yoga and meditation
* Mindfulness exercises
* Evening Jacuzzi
* Guided hike in the mountains around the ranch
* Visit, walk and picnic at the Brattfallet waterfall
* BBQ and Line Dance Workshop
* Various outdoor cooking activities
- Breakfast, lunch/picnic and dinner
- Drink with the meal: coffee/tea, milk and lemonade
- Free coffee, tea, spring water and lemonade available all week
- Bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- the trip to and from the ranch
- extra drinks (other than the drinks included with the meals)
- extra activities (possible to book extra activities during your stay), such as the trail ride on Friday afternoon
Extra fee for a single room: 1.000 SEK
You don’t have to be a ‘horse person’ or rider to participate in this week.
Adult: 9.900 Sek per person per week
- Free internet access for all guests
- Guides available in the languages Dutch, English and Swedish
- The cottages aren’t equipped with kitchen and living room and you don’t have the possibility to cook a meal in your own cottage. That’s why we offer all the packages including all meals or B&B with breakfast. We have a service house with stove, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, microwave etc. All guests can use this.
- Free use of the different picnic areas such as the tipi tent and the chuck wagon, fire places, anti mosquito tent, play area, etc.
- Would you come alone or with two people then it may be possible that there is another couple in the other bedroom. In that case you share the bathroom together.
Basic program Feel Good Week
The program is full of fun exciting and relaxing activities. It will be a spiritual journey of discovery!
During the week, each receives a Reiki treatment, individual personal horse coaching and the opportunity to enjoy the sunset in the jacuzzi.
We also look at what the group needs or adapt to individual needs.
Day 1 Arrival, Full Moon Ceremony
Sunday after 4 pm arrival at the ranch.
Eating together outside around the campfire. Getting to know each other and a tour of the ranch and the horse herd.
Full Moon Ceremony
Day 2 Intro, energy exercises, chakra’s
Monday we start the day with mindfulness exercises, we will do some general energy exercises. We explain the chakras and talk about gemstones.
In the evening you can use the jacuzzi (or any other evening).
Day 3 Tarot cards, pendulum, hike
Tuesday we start with some yoga exercises. After that you will be given an introduction to laying (tarot) cards. We have about 20 different sets to discover. After lunch we will give an explanation about the pendulum. The rest of the afternoon is free.
If interested, we can take a walk through the mountains around the ranch in the afternoon or evening. This is a super beautiful and adventurous guided tour with many narrow climbing paths and a breathtaking path over a rock river and past historic houses. And a beautiful view over the valley with the ranch, the river and the village of Ekshärad. The guide leads you through beautiful paths back to the ranch.
Day 4 Horse coaching
On Wednesday we will first do a meditation together, after which each individual will receive horse coaching. You will first receive a joint explanation of what that means and how it works. Outside of your own coaching, you are free for the rest of the day.
During the week everyone also gets a Reiki treatment. We plan that one evening.
Day 5 Hike Brattfallet
Thursday we go to the waterfall Brattfallet. We will go for a walk and we make a fire and have lunch at the foot of the waterfall. We will also do some mindfulness and meditation exercises there.
Day 6 Horsetrail?, BBQ, Line Dance
Friday we start with yoga and the morning is filled with what the group still needs or likes. In the afternoon it is possible to book an outside ride for those who are interested in it.
At the evening we have a BBQ and for the enthusiasts a line dance workshop to take the country feeling home.
Day 7 Goodbye
Saturday after breakfast it’s unfortunately already time to go home (before 11 am). We wish you a nice journey back!